[cctbxbb] strange silicon

Marc Gailhanou marc.gailhanou at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 17 17:30:21 PDT 2005

Hi Ralf,
thank you very much, it is much better now. I still have a small discrepancy
with an independant structure factor calculation I do, but as I do not know
the default parameters of the x-ray scatterer in cctbx ( energy, anomalous
scattering factor, ...) this is not surprising.
Tomorrow morning I will have a look in the International Tables. I still have
a lot to learn in crystallography ...
Thanks again for your answer ( and for cctbx )
Marc