[cctbxbb] differing build and install directories?

Erik Mckee emckee at cs.tamu.edu
Tue Sep 27 22:01:39 PDT 2005

If this is for binaries, there is a binary bundle functionality available.
This creates a perl .selfx file which the user can put anywhere, which may
be essentially what you want.  Look at the libtbx.start_binary_bundle and
libtbx.as_selfx commands... (I think those are the coorect ones, or at
least close enough :) )

Are you needing specially made ones, or can you just use the .selfx files
from the download page?