[cctbxbb] Documentation .... again

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 10 14:22:55 PST 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Pavel Afonine <pafonine at lbl.gov> wrote:
> depending on your vision of this, perhaps such tutorial should be a
> collective effort between those who would like to volunteer to participate.
> Also, that may help to cut down your time for preparing it.

That was indeed the plan, but it's not like anyone else around here
has more free time.  I'm happy to share the Google Doc of what I've
written so far if anyone would like to contribute.  (The plan was
actually to write it in at least two parts: first part would cover
fundamentals of scitbx and cctbx, part two would cover applications to
macromolecules, i.e. iotbx.pdb and mmtbx.)

-Nat