[cctbxbb] Documentation .... again

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 11 08:44:26 PST 2012

In this context we probably never need to insert equations or any
graphics, I was just wondering.

It sounds like a few more people would be willing to contribute, which
is good.

I think someone needs to take the lead here. Nat, would you mind to take
it? You said you've started doing something anyway...

I've never used LaTeX, and I afraid I don't have extra time and energy
to afford learning curve now. I would say a plain text with basic
formatting capabilities is the simplest and most robust option. Thus I
would vote for RST.

Pavel