[cctbxbb] Documentation .... again

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Dec 12 03:35:34 PST 2012

Hi Graeme,

> I think it is fair to say, if you want to add just text / code to the example you could just add it in and someone else could add the \begin{verbatim} etc. needed to make it nicely typeset.

Definitively. Especially considering that reST can be translated to LaTeX using Sphinx at least, therefore removing most of the drudgery. I would be more than happy to give a hand anyway. So, please Pavel, feel free to submit contributions following reST if that makes your life easier. Eventually, comparing the same text of yours in reST and in LaTeX, you may feel like you could do it in LaTeX in the first place!!

Best wishes,

Luc