[cctbxbb] Quick start info?

esserlo at helix.nih.gov esserlo at helix.nih.gov
Sat Sep 8 15:57:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

  this is a question about how to get started quickly. I have looked at the
sourceforge site for cctbx and read diverse documents but so far I have not
found documentation that would help me get started fast. I have a
crystallographic problem which I can probably program from scratch but then
again why bother if there is a crystallographic tool box around. But well
despite all the power in it getting it to work seems a bit daunting. Are
there really good examples? I did get the "sand box quartz model" script to
work but this is still far off of what I want to do.

Thanks for all advice and sorry if I missed the 'obvious' one.

Lothar