[cctbxbb] Build failing

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sun Sep 30 13:41:59 PDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM, William G. Scott <wgscott at ucsc.edu> wrote:
>> Graemes-MacBook-Pro:build graeme$ gcc --version
>> gcc (GCC) 4.7.0 20120314 (prerelease)
>
> I can't get cctbx to compile with that compiler, but, oddly, with an uncompiled cctbx, I can get phaser to compile with that compiler (see my open-mp thread).

Where are you getting gcc 4.7 from, fink or somewhere else?  We are
planning to buy a 4-core Mac Mini to do additional build tests on,
since our official support is still stuck at 10.6 and Xcode 3.2, and
it might be worthwhile trying the latest gcc as well as the latest
Xcode tools (currently clang 4.1, which also appears to have issues).

-Nat