[cctbxbb] cctbx wiki

Jan Marten Simons marten at xtal.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 15 05:00:30 PDT 2013

Am Freitag 12 April 2013 10:04:20 schrieb James Stroud:
> Also, I have made a parser that generates a skeleton wiki page for classes
> given an object. See http://cctbxwiki.bravais.net/Cctbx.miller.array for
> an example. It needs some refinement for boost classes (especially the
> return values), but does a pretty good job. It's mostly designed to
> provide stubs for the methods. See
> http://cctbxwiki.bravais.net/Class_Index for the list of classes I've run
> through it so far.

Hi James,

Be sure to check the dox.sphinx directory in the source tree. As I think quite
a lot of that could also be done (or is already done) by sphinx. I think it
would be very useful to have usage examples merged into the source code as
sphinx compatible doc strings.

With regards,

 Dipl. Phys.
  Jan M. Simons