[cctbxbb] First svn commit

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 17 23:10:08 PDT 2013

When I look at a function and do not understand what it does given it's
name and list of arguments I look no more and write my own. Always. This
is because my believe that if the author of that function did not bother
to make the interface clear it says something about quality of the job
as a whole (to me at least), and I don't have time to take chances or
waste it reading more.

Pavel