[cctbxbb] cctbx and symmetry: source code

Claudia Millán Nebot cmncri at ibmb.csic.es
Tue Mar 19 02:16:44 PDT 2013

Hi Prasun,

the .cpp and .h files are related to the C++ part of the code. If you are
interested in dealing with it, other in the mail list will answer better
than me. But if what you want is to use the python functions and
interfaces, the package dealing with unit cell is uctbx (
http://cctbx.sourceforge.net/current/python/cctbx.uctbx.html) .

best regards,

Claudia Millán (cmncri at ibmb.csic.es)

Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC)

Barcelona, Spain