[cctbxbb] cctbx and symmetry: source code

prasun kumar prasun30 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:12:31 PDT 2013

Dear Luc
 I think I have confused you by not mentioning in the very first mail.
My main program is in PERL and I am calling OPENBABEL by installing it on
my PC and using the system command on UNIX. e.g. system("babel -i pdb input
file -o cif output file");

Same thing I wanted for cctbx. Since it does alot of other things along
with unitcell generation, I wanted to have the relevant part of cctbx.

I wanted to make binary of that part, so that I can call it from the main
program.

Thanx alot
Prasun Kumar

PRASUN (ASHOKA)