[cctbxbb] 26-fold symm expansion of asu?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 22 18:58:32 PDT 2014

Hi Alastair,

I think I can write a piece of code using cctbx that would do what you
want and probably that would be what you call "slow". Could you please
explain some more what it is for and why, and may be give some context?
Perhaps that helps me to see if we have something similar already
available..

For instance we have very efficient code that computes maps in ASU, and
also that expands map in ASU into the whole P1 box. This is something
Marat wrote recently and is very efficient. May be you can reuse that or
at least harvest ideas?

I'm copying to Marat in case he has comments.

Pavel