[cctbxbb] Boost Import Error

Magnus Andersson magnus.andersson at scilifelab.se
Tue Jun 3 13:19:33 PDT 2014

Hi again,

It seems as I'm stuck with using the wrapper cctbx.python.

Only one module complains now = Pymol

  File "PyWAXS.py", line 8, in <module>
    import pymol
ImportError: No module named pymol

I have found a fix to the problem in the ccp4 mailing list:

modifying the pymol startup script to source the cctbx setpaths.sh

but I'm not sure how to implement this solution.

Here's what I've tried:

In the macports pymol startup script I've added the line:

source /Users/magnus/Downloads/cctbx_build/setpaths.sh

but I get the same error....

Suggestions?

Magnus