[cctbxbb] where is the mmtbx.mp_geo command

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 13 07:06:35 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Sun, Miao <sunmia at missouri.edu> wrote:

>   I have installed cctbx software, however, I cant find the command
> mmtbx.mp_geo. I wanna to validate the backbone bond and angles. Is there
> any other command could do that?

The mp_geo module isn't really intended for use outside of the MolProbity
server.  If you want to run validation independently of the server, I
recommend downloading the latest Phenix distribution (
http://phenix-online.org), preferably one of the nightly builds, and
running phenix.molprobity or the validation GUI.  All you need to download
it is your academic email address (and 3+ GB of disk space, sorry).
 Provided you're using an up-to-date version, the results should be
essentially identical to the server - if not, this is probably a bug.

-Nat