[cctbxbb] List usage

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 20 10:12:24 PDT 2015

Folks

To those of you on the cctbx list (and even those not), as moderator I have
received over a dozen requests from the server. One cause of the problem is
non-members posting to a members-only list. This is usually caused by
people including the ccbx list in a long list of recipients. This leads to
another problem. The list complains about too many recipients.

I'm sure that some of the discussion regarding the current SourceForge
situation has been garbled as a result.

There is an easy solution. When sending to the list, include only the list
in the recipients. Anybody who is interested should subscribe to the list.
Non members such as David Waterman should be encouraged to join the list.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov