[cctbxbb] after SourceForge awakens

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 20 12:41:48 PDT 2015

Folks

I have not read the emails regarding the current SourceForge situation.
However, we had been planning to move to github in the near future. SF has
been very reliable so I don't think it was too much of pain given the long
use we've had from them.

It does, however, come at a time when we are trying to get out a major
release of Phenix. To that end, it would be helpful if any commits were bug
fixes only to minimise the risk of breaking to the codebase.

We will be actively evaluating the options regarding to github after Phenix
1.10 is safely away...

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov