[cctbxbb] after SourceForge awakens

Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Jul 22 15:13:53 PDT 2015

Hi Aaron

I guess like our other projects, cctbx developers have a bunch of stuff to commit before migrating, and as Nigel says there’s a phenix release RSN anyhow.

However I for one am very worried that this message says we’ve found half of the svn repo data, we don’t know when we will be able to tell you that you should be expecting service to be restored. Given that the frequency of updates seems to be every two days it would suggest we will know when svn likely to be back on Friday at earliest.

We’re part way through moving xia2 to git on github before even being able to merge latest change sets. It’s looking more and more like that was a good choice.

Best wishes Graeme