[cctbxbb] git on BuildBot machines

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Sun Jul 26 07:00:35 PDT 2015

Aaron

Recent changes to include git in bootstrap.py have broken the buildbot
master (won't start) because git is not available on the VM. I don't have
time before I fly to ACA, so please install git when you can.

One reason I was hoping to see the buildbot website was because it has an
interface to see all the commits to cctbx. This is likely on the buildbot
master in some other format. It may be useful that I just moved the old
cctbx_project to cctbx_project.old on all the builds.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov