[cctbxbb] mon_lib dependency

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 26 10:21:11 PST 2016

And I forgot to mention that if you don't want either Phenix or CCP4 you
can get an open-source restraints library that Phenix uses from SourceForge
called GeoStd at

svn co  https://svn.code.sf.net/p/geostd/code/trunk geostd

which will also work with cctbx.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov