[cctbxbb] Installation with distutils?

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Mon May 9 03:52:40 PDT 2016

Hi Graeme,

> Not aware of anyone who has done it, but I have met about 10^4 people who think this would be *a good thing* so please keep us posted on progress; I have met people for whom this is a reason *not* to use cctbx

Yes, I have had the same experience too.

> Thank you in advance :)

So first thing is to sort out the dependencies. I have just noticed that ccp4io_adaptbx does not feature any licence. Since it needs to be distributed along with ccp4io, boost and scons to get a distro which can be installed with distutils out of the box, can I add the usual BSD licence to ccp4io_adaptbx?