[cctbxbb] Monthly "how far are we from moving to git" message

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 13 10:07:48 PDT 2016

Hi Graeme,

For dials, buildbot downloads the latest source from github and uses that.
So for the currently available Phenix build, we are using the source from
last night (10/12). Should we use the latest stable release for the
official Phenix release?

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging