[cctbxbb] rpath problem on Mac system

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 20 19:35:27 PDT 2016

Hey Haiguang,

There is a relatively new way of getting cctbx and its dependencies. Just
run

svn export svn://
svn.code.sf.net/p/cctbx/code/trunk/libtbx/auto_build/bootstrap.py
python bootstrap.py --builder=cctbx

The bootstrap.py file will download all the sources anonymously. If you
want, you can provide your cci username and sourceforge username with the
--cciuser and --sfuser flags to bootstrap.py, respectively. I don't think
sastbx is supported, though. If you do provide the usernames, just make
sure to have an ssh agent running with the appropriate key.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging