[cctbxbb] Backwards compatibility; Python 2.3?

Nicholas Devenish ndevenish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 00:59:55 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Marcin Wojdyr <wojdyr at gmail.com> wrote:
> It makes sense to repeat this kind of question from time to time. At
> some point Python 2.5 won't be needed anymore.

So, the whole codebase supports 2.5, or just the bootstrapping part?
As far as I know, bootstrapping (and thus via 2.7) is the only
documented way of installing? Are there any opportunities to switch
over to bootstrapped python earlier in the process?

If it is the whole package, are there any automated tests with 2.5?
(If not, do we know that it's all still 2.5 compatible?)

Nick