[cctbxbb] hkl and F

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 4 17:14:20 PST 2017

The c++ signature is shown by typing at the interpreter prompt:

help(obj), where obj is the object in question.

This debugging can be done interactively by inserting a breakpoint with
IPython:

from IPython import embed; embed()

But you need to install IPython first, like this:
libtbx.python -m easy_install IPython

You can ask C++ questions directly to this BB or to me.

Nick

Nicholas K. Sauter, Ph. D.
Senior Scientist, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Rd., Bldg. 33R0345
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5713