[cctbxbb] Python 3.11

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 29 10:50:38 PST 2022

The scripts are in the feedstock repositories.

The official conda-forge repository is here.
https://github.com/conda-forge/cctbx-base-feedstock

The nightly builds are here, but it is essentially the same as the
conda-forge one.
https://github.com/cctbx/nightly-feedstock

The scripts for building are in the scripts/build.sh (linux and macOS) and
scripts/bld.bat (Windows). It's basically using bootstrap for building and
the installation into $PREFIX is done with a separate script
(libtbx/auto_build/conda_build/install_build.py).

The conda-forge infrastructure sets up the Python environments and
packaging.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging