[phenixbb] bug? iotbx.reflection_statistics apparent

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Mon Mar 6 14:33:30 PST 2006

> I tried supplying the space group in the command line using the
> --symmetry I think there is another bug there - the command line
> symmetry does not override the (wrong) symmetry that the routine gets
> from the .sca file

I am afraid you are right again. I forgot to include the plumbing for
the --force_symmetry option. Sorry, this is getting ugly. To use your
unmerged reflection file, edit this Python script in the iotbx tree:

  echo `libtbx.show_dist_paths iotbx`/iotbx/scalepack/no_merge_original_index.py

Replace all "force_symmetry=False" with "force_symmetry=True", then try
again.