[phenixbb] TEXTAL Model from map

Andrzej LYSKOWSKI andrzej.lyskowski at uni-graz.at
Mon May 8 23:50:45 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have one question and one problem.

TEXTAL expects map in X-PLOR format but what kind of map?
One can make a number of different maps in CCP4 (simple, mFo-nFc, etc.). Which
type make TEXTAL happy?

I've tried to run 'Build Complete Model from map' strategy and what ever I do it
seems to get stuck at: Stitching and Filtering C-alpha chains... - simply
nothing happens anymore.
What could be a problem? Just to mention it does build a model when I use '...
from mtz' strategy.

MfG, Andrzej

--

  < Andrzej Lyskowski (andrzej[dot]lyskowski[at]uni-graz[dot]at)
  < Chemistry Institute - Phys. Chem./Structural Biology