[phenixbb] Phenix 1.24.1 update/reinstall

Petrus H Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 1 18:21:53 PDT 2006

No way to update, just reinstall from scratch.

Remove the sourcing of the phenix_env file from the .cshrc file (or so)
and replace iot with what the phenix installer tells you.

You can leave the old phenix sources sitting on your disc for
senstimental reasons, or just remove it.

A small tip, source your phenix distribution after you source ccp4. This
will ensure that the most upto date version of various cctbx command
line utilities will be used (otherwise you might have to call
mmtbx.xtriage_1.24.1b instead of mmtbx.xtriage)

HTH

Peter