[phenixbb] automr with muti components (NMR models)

ming lu ming2000cn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:47:28 PST 2007

Hi everyones

I am trying automr to solve the structure of my protein. It has three
domains, each domain has NMR structure available. So the sequence identity
of my search model is 100%. I tried use mutiple components as search models,
but I had a hard time to obtain a interpretable solution. Any suggestions on
the use of mutiple components as search models? or suggestions on how to use
NMR structure as search models? Thanks for your help.

Ming