[phenixbb] Forcing autobuild wizard to do a complete rebuild

Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] CSCHUBER at prdus.jnj.com
Mon Dec 3 10:15:19 PST 2007

Thanks Tom, Peter

As a follow-up question, which may have been addressed in the manual, but I don't recall seeing it: Does the (wizard) command line accept ALL keywords under the autobuild/autosol scope or ONLY the ones listed as "command-line-only"? I assumed (wrongfully?) that the command line only accepts the keywords explicitely listed under "command-line-only", and the rest is reserved for scripts/input files.

I know, I could test this out, but a general clarification by the experts and an addition to the manual, if necessary, would be great.

Cheers,

	Carsten

http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web
site: http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB