[phenixbb] CCI-Apps Verisons vs. Phenix Versions

Paul D. Adams PDAdams at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 5 12:17:55 PDT 2007

Hi Carsten,

   in general the CCI-Apps is the same or ahead of the PHENIX
release. In the PHENIX release there are two things that will help
you figure this out: look at the file cctbx_bundle_TAG to see the
date of the cctbx code (this can be compared to the date of the
CCI_Apps version tag). As additional information you can also use
'printenv PHENIX_INSTALLER_DATE' to see the date that the PHENIX
installer was created.

   Cheers,
	Paul

On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:56 AM, Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Quick question about versions of CCI-Apps as standalones and in
> phenix. How does once decide which version of the CCI-Apps is more
> current? I have not looked in depth, but is there a equivalent
> build tag for the CCI-Apps in phenix as the one for the CCI-Apps.
> Currently I am assuming that the CCI-Apps are alway more up to
> date, but that may not hold true for the upcoming phenix 1.3 release.
>
> Thanks
>
>         Carsten

Paul Adams
Senior Staff Scientist, Physical Biosciences Division
Head, Berkeley Center for Structural Biology
Deputy Principal Investigator, Berkeley Structural Genomics Center

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 510-486-4225, Fax: 510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory