[phenixbb] 'Tasks' tab missing from 1.3b GUI and HL coefficients from a model

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Thu Jun 21 13:26:26 PDT 2007

> In phenix.refine we have NCS restraints only. To emulate NCS constraints
> you can play with weights for NCS term.

There is a limit to what you can do with the weights. It is clearly
worth trying different values, but if they are on a vastly different
scale compared to the rest of the restraints the structure may get
very distorted (because the minimizer only pays attention to the
overwhelming restraints).
We (will have to) add strict NCS in the future.
Ralf