[phenixbb] phenix.refine problems with my pdb

Nicholas Noinaj noinaj at uky.edu
Thu Mar 15 06:32:30 PDT 2007

matt,

can't offer much help, but have you tried to remove the ligand and try refinement?  it would let you know if the pdb file or the presence of the ligand is the problem.  at least let you would know where you should focus your attention.

if all else fails, have you tried getting parameters for your ligand from the PRODRG Server and using that for inputing the ligand parameters into phenix.refine directly when you setup the refinement job?  (I think i have done this before???)

here is the website in case you aren't familiar...
http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/programs/prodrg/

Again, Best of luck!

cheers,
nick