[phenixbb] OS X installation problem

Arthur Glasfeld glasfeld at reed.edu
Sat Mar 17 19:05:20 PDT 2007

Hi Ralf,
Thanks for the response. The version info I get back is:

powerpc-apple-darwin8-g++-4.0.0 (GCC) 4.0.0 20041026 (Apple Computer,
Inc. build 4061)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.

In terms of the binary bundle, what is the link for that?  I'm not
sure I saw it - is that the 10.3.9 bundle?  I'd prefer to keep the
computer running 10.4 for the moment, but if I missed a link I'd be
happy to try an alternative route towards loading the software.

Thanks again,
Arthur