[phenixbb] Twinned Refinement

Axelrod, Herbert haxelrod at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 19 15:55:27 PDT 2007

Hi Petrus,
 Thank You for your e-mail. Yesterday I tried out phenix.refine for one of the twinned targets here at JCSG. The results are quite encouraging!
  The resolution of this target is 1.9 Ang was refined with SHELXL to an Rfree of ~22%. Implementing your phenix.refine twin protcol, the Rfree dropped to 17% with better geometry than SHELXL.
 I can keep you informed on our findings at this end.
 Thanks,
Herb