[phenixbb] planarities definition help

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Tue Oct 9 09:44:20 PDT 2007

P.S.

Can I specify dihedral bond angles?

I see only three atom_selections under geometry_restraints.edits.angle

FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D