[phenixbb] Twinning in phenix.autobuild?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Mon Sep 10 10:16:14 PDT 2007

Hello all

So I discovered from xtriage that my crystal is twinned.  I have a
pretty decent model that xtriage says has an r/rfree of 30/30 to a
resolution of 2.6. I wanted to try a phenix.autobuild at 2.8A.  I
couldn't find a parameter flag for autobuild that turns on twinning.

I already autobuilt this model once, and the xtriage log did find
that the crystal was twinned, but twinning in refinement of the model
during rebuilding wasn't turned on.

Is there a way to tell autobuild to rebuild using twinning?

Thanks

FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D