[phenixbb] wxu scale in phenix.refine

Jan Abendroth jan.abendroth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:35:26 PDT 2007

Hi Pavel,
thanks a lot for your fast response!
Here some clarification:
- somehow, the adjustments of the B weights were not taken into account at
all. Ie. a "diff" on the pdb-files from jobs run with wxu_scale=0.5 and
wxu_scale=2.0 shows that they are identical. While the log file acknowledges
the "Command line parameter definitions" for wxu_scale=1 and wxc_scale=2,
during the refinement section it states that wxc_scale = 1.0 and wxu_scale=
2.16.
- yes, I included a TLS refinement. Are TLS refinement ans wxu_scale
mutually exclusive? How would one proceed in this situation?

Cheers
Jan