[phenixbb] wxc and wxu

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 15 09:08:44 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

it's different for each particular target. Also it depends if the
normalized or not normalized target is used. In case of twin-refinement
the target seems to be not normalized and so the values are "large". The
absolute values for wxc and wxu don't tell you much, look rather at
Rfree, Rfree-Rwork and the geometry deviations from ideal and decide if
it is acceptable at the resolution you do the refinement.

Pavel.