[phenixbb] Refining low resolution structure

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 29 10:44:07 PDT 2008

Hi Humberto,

I suggest that you try to use TLS in combination with group isotropic B
(one B per residue). In my experience this almost always improves the
model. It is important that you make a thoughtful decision about the TLS
groups rather than refine the whole molecule as one TLS group (which is
default).

Pavel.