[phenixbb] Selection of structure factors for DM

Graeme Winter graeme.winter at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:08:30 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

If I am using phenix.autosol for my phasing and dm, is there a way I
can specify the "native" FP to use for phase extension? What I would
like to be able to do is use a named wavelength for this rather than a
synthetic data set composed from all input data...

I used to do this with resolve by cadding in the chosen columns (F,
SIGF) after solve and then telling resolve what columns to use. Would
be cute to be able to not do this!

Am running from the command line interface.

Thanks,

Graeme