[phenixbb] Error

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Sat Dec 27 09:59:57 PST 2008

On Dec 27, 2008, at 8:35 AM, Miles Pufall wrote:
> It appears there was a problem with the NCS flag being on, and when
> I took it off I received this error.  Let me know if you'd like data
> to recreate this.

I've seen a similar error before on Linux but I thought I fixed
it. . . could you please send me detailed information about your OS/
hardware configuration, and the exact sequence of events that led to
this error?  I probably don't need the data right now, but I couldn't
reproduce this here, although I suspect that's because I'm using a Mac.

(By the way, did this just pop up an error window, or did the entire
program crash?)

thanks,
Nat