[phenixbb] Clashes problem

Karolina Michalska dziuba at amu.edu.pl
Mon Feb 11 05:13:16 PST 2008

Hi,
Basically I have the same observation. My structure looks good (1.7A,
R=19.6 free=22.5; strategy=individual_sites+individual_adp+tls; twin fr.
0.47) with nice geometry and density, but the clashscore in Molprobity
is terrible. Almost all residues form clashes. It is improved only
slightly if I add hydrogens at riding positions. So I am also curious
where the problem is...

Karolina