[phenixbb] Phenix.refine Questions

Mary Fitzgerald mary.x.fitzgerald at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:44:08 PST 2008

Thanks for answering.

I must have been half asleep when I tried using & before in linux.  I
remember it not working but I probably misskeyed something as it was the
first couple of time I ran phenix.  It's working now.

I was using a cci application from January so I'll try the newest version
for the ordered solvent.

Thanks again,
Mary