[phenixbb] input initial TLS parameters

Mayer, Mark (NIH/NICHD) [E] mayerm at mail.nih.gov
Sun Feb 24 10:39:39 PST 2008

Hi Pavel,

I thought one of the main advantages for using the TLSmd server
was that it provided the crystallographer with suggestions
for the TLS staring groups (as well as the TLS values for
these groups) avoiding the need to make somewhat arbitrary
choices about the TLS group boundaries.

If phenix then refines the TLS values for the groups picked
with help pf the TLSmd server analysis which is this less
good that starting TLS refinement in phenix without input
from the MD server?