[phenixbb] high resolution refinement with phenix.refine

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 22 15:46:24 PST 2008

Dear phenix.refine users:

responding to Vijayalakshmi Janakiraman's questions about refinement at
high resolution with phenix.refine, I finally documented this
functionality of phenix.refine and supplied it with a small example.

This paragraph (see attached HTML file) will be available as part of
phenix.refine documentation in the next release of PHENIX and CCI Apps.

*Important:* writing this text I assumed that the latest version of
phenix.refine is used (currently, it is one from CCI Apps:
/2008_01_09_2058/ , http://www.phenix-online.org/download/).

Cheers,
Pavel.