[phenixbb] broken bonds in the substrate

Nigel W. Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 11 16:41:25 PDT 2008

Houjin

How are you determining that the bonds are broken.  Can you send me the
input and output PDB file along with the version you are using?

Nigel

On 7/11/2008 4:16 PM, houjin zhang wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am trying to use phenix.elbow to generate restrains for a substrate.
> I notice that the PDB file produced by elbow contains  some  broken
> bonds.  So I  ran the elbow with the internal strings ATP. The output
> PDB file also harbors broken bonds. The --opt did help a little. But
> some bonds still look weird. I am wondering if this a bug or I just
> didn't install phenix right. I use the latest version of phenix and
> default setting.
>
> Thank you very much!!
>
> Houjin

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709
Fax   : 510-486-5909