[phenixbb] tlsanal

john kryst protkryst at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:43:37 PDT 2008

Hi all !!

I have coupls of questions regarding TLS in phenix.

1. Has anyone tried using program tlsviewer with phenix refined pdb. It is
not able to detect TLS groups unless you modify your residue range in the
pdb to refmac convention. Is there any other program available to visualize
the TLS movements.

2. I would like to use tlsanal to see how much is the contibution from TLS
to the ADP. Is there any utility availble in TLS to do it. If i need to use
tlsanal.. what should i modify in the pdb.

thanks

regards
John