[phenixbb] autobuild errro message

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 5 08:47:41 PST 2008

Hi Christine,

I'm sorry, that is a programming error, not an error in your files.  Can
you possibly make sure you are using a very recent version?  You can
download the latest "development version" from the web site at
http://www.phenix-online.org

If you do have the latest version, then please let me know and I will fix
the bug.  I would need you to rerun the job with "debug=True" and then
send me the output.

Thanks very much!
-Tom T