[phenixbb] ADP high variance

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 20 07:43:58 PDT 2008

Hi Daniel,

Carsten is right, phenix.refine uses a different approach. However,
changing the wxu_scale should visibly change the ADP variances.

- are you using TLS?
- what is the exact command you run?
- if your PDB file has segment identifiers, are they all consistent (no
mixes)?

Normally, changing the wxu_scale has to change the ADP variances. If it
does not change then something is not right somewhere. I need some more
information to tell you exactly what's happening. If you want me to
debug it some more, I'm happy to do so but I will need to reproduce this
problem on myself on computer (meaning I need the model and data).

Thanks!
Pavel.